MACKAY Regional Council awarded more than $4.3 million contracts for projects across the region last month.
According to a Mackay Regional Council report of contracts awarded in excess of $200,000, found on the council website and released pursuant to section 237, Local Government Regulations 2012, six major tenders were awarded in March 2018.
- Mackay & District A.P. & I. Association were awarded $884,913.70 in grant funding.
- Acclario IT Pty Ltd were awarded $347,600.00 for MRC 2018-034 Sharepoint Project – Variation Order
- AJK Contracting were awarded $306,879.38 for MRC Green Waste Management work
- Rock ‘N’ Road Bitumen Driveway were awarded $2,337,323.82 for Asphaltic Concrete Treatment
- Mackay Tourism Ltd was awarded $220,000 in annual funding
- Concrete Products Australia were awarded $207,077.94 for BUS 256-0416 Pipes, Relining, Pumps, Meters and Precast