Ray White Mackay City
MACKAY'S HIGHPOINT NOW ON THE MARKET
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
A RARE OPPORTUNITY TO ACCQUIRE A BLUE CHIP PROPERTY FOR A REALISTIC PRICE IS NOW AVAILABLE.
Sitting on a hill on 2.5 acres of land is a 3-4 bedroom brick colonial style home. With tiled verandahs on 3 sides to take in the amazing views, spacious living, this fully ducted air conditioned home is a rarity in today's market.
What sets this property apart from other acreage is its close proximity to town. Situated off Holts Rd, only 4 minutes to Mount Pleasant and having town water with incredible, rural, town and ocean views, extremely private setting and a bitumen driveway all the way to the top, and the opportunity to sell 2 acres or build a new home. The current owners have done all the hard work and paid to have council approval to subdivide the 5 acres into 2, 2 acre blocks. You choose, enjoy the entire 5 acres and run a cow or two, sell the spare 2 acres or build your new dream home.
- 3-4 bedrooms
- Fully ducted air conditioning
- Separate carpeted lounge room
- Tasmanian oak kitchen, stainless steel appliances, plenty of cupboard and bench space, breakfast bar
- Good sized dining room
- Tiled living areas
- Dad will love the powered colour bond 4 bay high clearance shed with a carport attached
- The front yard is great for kids to play footy, cricket, etc and the ideal place for parties, weddings and large gatherings
If you're serious about buying acreage you need to inspect this property, the owners know there are other acreages for sale but can guarantee there is nothing on the market in this location with the sub division approved at such an affordable price.
Sustainability declaration available upon request.
- Single Carport
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.