Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
SOLD BY CHRIS LAVAL
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
This neat and tidy home has a sparkling in-ground pool and is just a short walk to Lamberts Beach. The brick veneer home is built on an 800m2 allotment, with low maintenance gardens and good side access to the backyard for caravans and boats.
The property is located on a quiet street in Slade Point which means it is just a short walk to all the services you need and a very short drive to the Mackay CBD.
The home is in good condition. In the past two years, all electrical appliances have been replaced, and the inside repainted. There is no work to be done, just move in and enjoy.
- 3 bedrooms- all with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans, 2 with air-conditioning
- Open plan lounge and dining with ceiling fans and split system air-conditioning
- Bathroom with corner shower, bathtub and separate toilet
- Good sized kitchen with new dishwasher and oven, and gas stove
- Undercover patio overlooking the gorgeous in-ground pool, large flat backyard, and garden shed
- The property is fully fenced with good side access
- Single lock up garage with internal access to house
This house is ready to become your home. Call to inspect today
The Agent does not give any warranty as to errors or omissions, if any, in these particulars, the provided information from the Vendor can be deemed reliable but not accurate. any persons interested in the property should conduct their own research.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
800m² / 0.2 acres
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.